Sunday 10 June 2012

Fine dining with The Wiltshire Chef in Sandbanks, Poole


As the Wiltshire Chef I get asked to do a lot of fine dining experiences in peoples homes, they range from birthday parties to anniversaries and pre-wedding dinners. My most recent booking was for a 40th birthday party in Sandbanks, Poole. After a consultation (in secret!) with the birthday girl's husband we decided on a menu of: Cornish crab and lobster salad with julienne of vegetables with a coriander lime and chilli dressing topped with caviar (see the picture above); Rack of Welsh lamb with a goat's cheese and rosemary crust on dauphinoise potatoes with a port and redcurrant jus (see below) 


We finished with a Cinnamon and chocolate souffle with chocolate dipped strawberries.


All ingredients were locally sourced as I work very closely with my suppliers, having previously worked in gastro pubs and restaurants I have come across some incredible suppliers of fine ingredients and kept a close relationship with them. Fine food speaks for it's self and I believe in using the best ingredients possible.
I hope to be cooking for you in the near future. 





No comments:

Post a Comment